We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
We endeavor to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness with training.
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office.
- We will reduce packaging as much as possible.
- We will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
Energy and Water
- We will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
- Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account when purchasing.
- We will evaluate if the need can be met in another way.
- We will evaluate if renting/sharing is an option before purchasing equipment.
- We will evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to purchase.
- We will seek to buy more environmentally friendly and efficient products.
- We will reuse and recycle everything we are able to.
- Cleaning materials will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only.
- We will promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
- We will make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
- We will in future use 'green' vehicles and maintain them rigorously.
- We will assist our clients in the disposing or recycling of waste and end of life IT equipment.
- Equipment will be disposed of, or recycled, via companies that hold green certifications.
- We will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of other waste.
- We will involve staff in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved performance.
- We will review this policy annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where necessary.
- We will provide staff with relevant environmental training.
- We will use local labour and materials where available to reduce C02 and help the community.