TechSolvers can help plan and fully project manage the move to include the following activities:
- Conducting telephone and line tests at the new premises – Analogue single and multi-lines, ISDN2, SIP/VoIP lines
- Conducting broadband test at your new premises – DSL, Leased Lines, EFM/EOC, Fibre Optics
- IT services migration – Email, File and print, applications, web services, workstations, smart phone, home worker, remote office
- Cabling installation (voice and data) – Cat5e, 6, 6A, 7, 7A, Communications closets/cabinets
- Maintaining your Business Identification – Porting your existing phone numbers, secure / insecure VPNs, MAC codes.
From a technical perspective an office move involves far more than simply moving physical objects from one location to another. Since most problems arise once the move nears completion, plenty of planning should go into the move, so that the actual move is as seamless as possible and business disruption is kept to a minimum.